We have a LIFT Psychology Practitioner vist both Patford House Surgery and Sutton Benger Surgery weekly. Appointments with this practitioner are available via GP referral.
There are also a range of free psycho-educational courses running across Wiltshire which can be booked by anyone aged 16 or over.
Typically courses available include:
- Stress & Mood Management
- Managing Panic, Anxiety and Worry
- Principles and Practice of Relaxation
- CALM - Introduction to Mindfulness and Relaxation Practice
- Beating Low Self-esteem
- Moving on from Separation and Divorce
- Anger Awareness
- Building Confidence
- Developing Assertiveness Skills
To see the courses running and book a place please go to http://lift.awp.nhs.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 01380 731335.